Ginger Snap Crafts: 2x4 Garage Shelving {tutorial}

2x4 Garage Shelving {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by Life Storage.

2x4 Garage Shelving #lifestorageDIY #organization

Good morning! Whew! I had a busy week planned! I almost got everything done. ha! Don’t you just love when the warmer weather gets here? I have tons of projects I’m working on right now. I can’t wait to share more. Buuuuuut first things first! ha! Our garage was getting a little bit out of hand! Last week I was over on the Life Storage blog sharing how I made some easy garage shelving with 2x4s. I love these shelves, and I’m thinking about adding a few more to our garage. They hold a ton, a very inexpensive & easy to make. So hop over here to get the full tutorial. While you are over there check out some of my other easy 2x4 projects below. Enjoy, and get to building! :)

2x4 projects at Life Storage blog by GingerSnapCrafts.com

farmhouse bench // DIY console table // $10 blanket ladder // 2x4 garage shelving

Have you ever used 2x4s for a project? There awesome, aren’t they? Let me know in the comments below. :)

2x4 garage shelving

Have a great Monday! I’ll see you back here tomorrow!

2x4 Garage Shelving #lifestorageDIY #organization

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink

Yum