Ginger Snap Crafts: Personalized Easter Tags {tutorial}

Personalized Easter Tags {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by Craft Chameleon. All opinions are my own.

Good morning! Easter is like super early this year. It’s on April 1st! Annnnnd no, that is NOT an April Fool’s joke. ha! Are you ready? Today I am excited to share these fun Personalized Easter Tags. They are super easy to put together, can be personalized anyway you’d like & would look super cute on your kiddos’ Easter baskets. Let’s get started! :)

Personalized Easter Tags at gingersnapcrafts.com

easter tag

First, let me tell you a little bit about these tags! You can find these cute tag kits at Craft Chameleon. The ten piece acrylic set comes with just about everything you need to create your own tags. They also include the vinyl cut file. So, you can cut your own cute bunny face, egg stripes & the year 2018 (if you like too or personalize it!).

tag 2

Let me show you how easy these were to put together.

You will need:
Easter tag craft kit
tweezers
glitter vinyl
black vinyl
transfer tape
weeding tool*
Silhouette or Cricut machine

*I’d really love to use this weeding tool! Let me know if you have tried it! :)

When you order your tag kit, Craft Chameleon will send you the cut file. FYI: You can use this file with a Silhouette or Cricut machine. I used my Cricut Maker. So, I’ll show you how easy it is to upload their design into Design Space. First, you will need to download & save the files that Craft Chameleon sends you to your computer. Then all you’ll need to do is click upload image & then click browse.

tag

Find the image & then upload it into Design Space & click save.

tag 3

Insert the images into Design Space, size as needed & cut out your vinyl as you normally would.

tag 4

Now it’s time to assemble these cute tags!

tag 1

TIP: These vinyl pieces were so tiny that I just used a pair of tweezers to apply them, no transfer tape.

tag 6

First, I put on the cute vinyl faces on the bunnies and then the stripes on the eggs.

tag 5

Instead of the year, I put my kiddos names on each one with black vinyl. I did use transfer tape to do that. Then I assembled my egg tags. TIP: Before you apply the vinyl or assemble your tags make sure your remove the clear plastic film on the acrylic pieces. You can see it lifting up on the carrot piece below.

tag 8

TIP: Each piece has a paper backing on the back, too. Remove that & you will find that it has an adhesive backing. It makes it super simple to attach each piece together. :)

tag 9

tag10

tag 11

tag 12

Aren’t they cute? I love all the glitter! I used these on Easter buckets that I had filled with Easter grass.

baskets 1

Then I filled the bucket with lots of fun Easter candy & stickers!

easter basket

Then I wrapped it all in cellophane & added the cute tag using twine! Adorable!

easter crafts

easter tag

Here’s an excellent assembly video from Craft Chameleon! Check it out! :)

Let me know what you’re working on for Easter in the comments below.
Join Craft Chameleons’ facebook group for more fun ideas!

Personalized Easter Tags at gingersnapcrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

Yum