Ginger Snap Crafts: Do It Yourself ShipLap Wall

Do It Yourself ShipLap Wall

This post is brought to you by Life Storage.

life-storage-DIY-shiplap-wall

I’m a huge Fixer Upper fan! How about you? I blogged about my trip to Waco a few months ago. It was amazing! If you haven’t been to the Silos yet, be sure to put Waco on your bucket list. Ever since I got home, I’ve been itching to add just a little bit of farmhouse to our home. I’ve been debating about putting shiplap walls in our kitchen. Buuuuut I’ve been a little bit nervous about starting that project, because if I messed it up everyone would see it right when they walked in our home. ha! So I decided the master bathroom was the perfect place to try out some DIY Shiplap! No one goes in there anyways. Well, except the hubby & I. Annnnd guess what? I love it!

life-storage-DIY-shiplap-wall-picture

For under $50 dollars & in one afternoon our bathroom was transformed! I also love that because of the way we put up our shiplap, it will be super easy to remove. Who knows how long the farmhouse trend will last or when I’ll want to change it out….so I wanted it to be removable, too. You’ll have to pop over to the Life Storage blog to get the full DIY Shiplap tutorial right  overhere. (I’m also sharing what type of board makes the perfect shiplap!) Enjoy some these other farmhouse inspiration posts. Hmmmmmm…..what project should I tackle next? ;)

Over 12 Farmhouse Home Decor Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #farmhouse #homedecor #forthehome_thumb

12 Farmhouse Home Décor Ideas

How to Add a Little Farmhouse to Your Home at GingerSnapCrafts.com #farmhouse #forthehome

How to Add a Little Farmhouse to Your Home

Annnnnd check out these other fun farmhouse projects (from me!) over at the Life Storage blog .

Click the picture for the full tutorial.

farmhouse bench from GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb

picnic table at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb

life-storage-DIY-shiplap-wall-3

Do you plan on adding a little farmhouse to your home? If so, spill the beans! I’d love to hear. :)
Annnnnnd make sure you visit the Life Storage blog for even more inspiration for your home.

life-storage-DIY-shiplap-wall

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

Yum