Ginger Snap Crafts: 10+ Patriotic Projects

10+ Patriotic Projects

Hello! Hello! Well, I had meant to get this post up Thursday, then Friday…..annnnnnd now it’s Saturday! ha! I’m just going to blame it on summer time! Yep! The lazy days of summer have hit our house. Annnnnd I’m loving it! I’m still feeling all red, white & blue, so today I am excited to be featuring 10+ Patriotic Projects that were linked up to the last {wow me} wednesday party. I *think* this week’s party is still open. So pop over there to link up your latest projects & ideas (if you’re a blogger) or if you’re like me & like to browse the links….pop over there to see what everyone else is up to! You can do that here. Buuuuut first check out this fun & oh so patriotic feature post. Enjoy!

10 Patriotic Projects at GingerSnapCrafts.com #patriotic #crafts

rustic-wood-star-candleholder

Rustic Wood Star Candleholder @ Dukes & Duchesses

DIY-Painted-Patriotic-Coasters-image-683x1024

DIY Patriotic Coasters @ Drugstore Divas

stars-and-stripes-bunting-1024x765

Stars & Stripes Bunting @ The Scrap Shoppe

land-of-the-free-home-of-the-brave-free-print

Patriotic Printables @ My 3 Monsters via Lolly Jane

patriotic map printable

Free 4th of July Printable @ I Should Be Mopping the Floor

starsteatowel

Oh My Stars Patriotic Tea Towel @ Sparkle

quilted patriotic coasters

DIY Quilted Patriotic Coasters @ I Should Be Mopping the Floor

Make-your-own-patriotic-coozie-for-the-Fourth-of-July-using-your-Cricut-Explore-1-of-1-4

Patriotic Coozies @ See Lindsay

stars-stripes-crafts

23 Stars & Stripes Crafts @ Lolly Jane

12 Flag Inspired Crafts @ GingerSnapCrafts.com #LinkParty   #Features #flags_thumb[1]

12 Flag Inspired Crafts

Thanks so much to everyone who shared their ideas! You rock! Have a great weekend!

10 Patriotic Projects at GingerSnapCrafts.com #patriotic #crafts

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

Yum