Ginger Snap Crafts: Laundry Room Makeover for Under a $100

Laundry Room Makeover for Under a $100

This post is brought to you by Life Storage.

laundry room makeover

Hello there! Today I am over on the Life Storage blog (one of my favorite places to hang out!) sharing this amazingly easy laundry room makeover. Annnnnd best of all, this laundry room makeover cost me less than $100! Eek! Isn’t that amazing? You’ll have to pop over here and see the cost breakdown & to see the embarrassing before picture. ha! I’m also sharing some fun laundry room organization label printables, too.

While you are over at the Life Storage blog you’ll want to stick around. You can find so many fun projects and ideas for your home. Like these beautiful mason jar luminaries. These look amazing on my farmhouse picnic table. I can’t wait until it’s warm enough to eat dinner outside again. :)

life-storage-mason-jar-luminaries-pinterest-image

Annnnd yep, you guessed it. You can find out how we made our farmhouse picnic table over on Life Storage, too. This would be a great weekend project to tackle in a couple of weeks when the weather warms up.

Farmhouse Picnic Table at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb

Annnnd when we get passed the fear of a frost, it will be time to tackle these amazing window boxes. I can’t wait to see mine overflowing with flowers again this spring & summer.

DIY WIndow Box at Gingersnapcrafts.com_thumb

Stop by Life Storage & let me know your favorite project in the comments below. Annnnnd let me know what you think about my laundry room makeover!

laundry room makeover

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

Yum