Ginger Snap Crafts: Snacks on the Go

Snacks on the Go

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #2Good2Bear #CollectiveBias

Hi Moms! I’m sure your kiddos are like mine ~ always hungry! ha! It doesn’t matter where we are or what time of day or what we are doing. My kiddos are always looking for something to eat. That’s why I love having snacks on the go that I can grab & feel good about feeding my kiddos. :) That’s why we love TEDDY SOFT BAKED Filled Snacks.

teddy soft bakes snacks

TEDDY soft bakes 2

You can find these cuties in the cookie & cracker aisle at Walmart. Annnnnd you can earn cash back with the free Ibotta app on your purchase of TEDDY SOFT BAKED Filled Snacks at Walmart! Click the picture below to see how! :)ibotta-TEDDY (1)

TEDDY SOFT BAKED Filled Snacks are made with quality ingredients like milk, eggs & chocolate. You won’t find any high fructose corn syrup, no artificial flavors & no artificial colors in these either.

They are super fun to eat, and I love slipping them into my kiddos lunch boxes. I also love sneaking in a cute note along with them that says “I love you beary much!”. ha!

teddy soft bakes

They are also a great snack to take along to soccer practice or other after school activities. They are easy to stick in a back pack & you’re off! My daughter has after school play practice. I sent enough for her whole class to share.

snacks for kids

I’m not going to lie! I also keep a few in my car. After school pick up lines can get quite long. Sometimes I need a little snack, too!

snacks on the go

Who wouldn’t love this loveable bear-shaped snack? ;) They are definitely kid loved, & this mom approves!

teddy soft bakes snacks

PS I also sent a box to my missionary son with a note that said “We miss your beary much!”. :)

kid friendly snacks

Tomorrow (February 23) at your local Walmart TEDDY SOFT BAKED Filled Snacks has partnered with GoGo Squeeze to bring you a fun demo! It should be a lot of fun. Be sure to check that out if you can. :)

teddy soft bakes at Walmart

Let me know your favorite snack idea in the comments below! I’d love to hear.

teddy soft bakes snacks

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

Yum