Ginger Snap Crafts: Mason Jar Centerpiece

Mason Jar Centerpiece

This post is brought to you by Life Storage.

Life-Storage-Mason-Jar-Centerpiece-Two-Ways

Hello there! Today I am over on the Life Storage blog sharing an easy Mason Jar Centerpiece tutorial. I love how it can be used year round as luminaries or as pretty vases for spring & summer. You can get that tutorial right HERE, & you’ll also see how I made that rustic DIY tray they are sitting in, too. While you are over there you can check out some of my other favorite projects.

I know we are all itching for spring to arrive, but it is still cold enough to throw a hot cocoa bar for a few friends. See how easy it is to put one together over on Life Storage. Plus I shared some of our favorite hot cocoa toppings. Yum! I think I’ll go make me a cup of hot chocolate right now!

life-storage-hot-cocoa-bar

Annnnd as soon as it warms up this farmhouse picnic table would be the perfect project to tackle. I can’t wait to have dinner outside on the patio again. It also came in pretty handy when we were carving pumpkins last fall or when my kiddos want to play playdoh. An outdoor table is always a good thing!

Farmhouse Picnic Table at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb

You can also see this fun wood slice wreath tutorial. Add some pretty sunflowers & this wreath would be perfect for some summer décor. Can’t you tell I’m obsessed with warmer weather? haha!

mine Wood Slice Wreath tutorial #gingersnapcrafts #woodslice #wreath_thumb

Annnnd I love, love this super functional & stylish farmhouse bench. I also love that it is so super inexpensive to make. You’ll only need some 2x4’s and an afternoon. Hop over to Life Storage to get the tutorial.

farmhouse bench from GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb

Annnnd these cute window boxes are about to get filled with flowers. :)
Annnnd yep, you guessed it you can find the tutorial over on Life Storage.

DIY WIndow Box at Gingersnapcrafts.com_thumb

Stop by Life Storage & let me know your favorite project in the comments below.

Life-Storage-Mason-Jar-Centerpiece-Two-Ways

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

Yum