Ginger Snap Crafts: Bat Treat Boxes {tutorial} #TrickOrSweet

Bat Treat Boxes {tutorial} #TrickOrSweet

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
#TrickOrSweet #CollectiveBias

Good morning! Trick or treat, smell my feet, & give me something good to eat! Eek! It’s almost Halloween! Yay! I love, love, love Halloween. Annnnd we have the best neighborhood for trick or treating. We always get tons of witches & little monsters & goblins at our door. That’s why I loved finding HUGE bags Hershey’s candy at Walmart. I picked up a few for trick or treating. I hid some of them in my closet. ha! Annnnd I couldn’t resist making these cute Bat Treat Boxes with some of that yummy candy to surprise my kiddos after school!

Bat Treat Boxes at GingerSnapCrafts.com

#Halloween #treat #box

Aren’t these bags HUGE??!! They are THE go-to bags for Halloween this year. They are perfect for those big Halloween festivities like parties, trunk or treat, school carnivals, trick or treating in your neighborhood & making party favors. How would YOU use these big bags of candy?

Hershey Candy for Halloween

You can find several different varieties of these huge Hershey’s candy bags at Walmart. I grabbed a pumpkin Trunk or Treat variety bag & the cute Hershey’s green monster variety bag. Do you notice both of these bags have Reese’s? Those are my favorite. ;) I’m saving one big bag for trick or treating, & with the other bag I made these cute bat treat boxes for my kiddos. These cute little guys would be perfect as Halloween party favors or as gifts for neighbors, teachers or friends.

Hershey candy

To make these bat party favor boxes you’ll need:
black glitter boxes
paper shred
glue gun & glue
large wiggly eyes
white & black cardstock
lots of candy!!!!!

supplies

I cut the wings & the teeth out with my Silhouette. Then I glued the wings on the back.

bat box

I added two large wiggly eyes! So cute!

bat box tutorial

Then I added the teeth!

candy box

I filled my box with fun Halloween colored shred.

Halloween treat box

Then add lots of Hershey’s candy!

candy treat box tutorial

Aren’t these spooktacular or is it faboolous? ;)

Halloween Paper Crafts

cute Halloween Bat Treat box

#Halloween #treat #box

#Halloween #crafts

Remember you can find these large bags of Hershey's candies at Walmart.

image2

What would do with these huge bags of Halloween candy?
I’d love to hear! Leave a comment below. :)

Bat Treat Boxes at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.