Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look {Pantry Clipboard}

take a look {Pantry Clipboard}




{so much better}

Here's how I made it:


Here's the clipboard all cleaned up!


I took the sheet metal & chicken wire off.
{I used the sheet metal to make this no soliciting sign.}


I cut a piece of cage wire to fit my opening.


Then I stapled gunned the wire
onto the back of the frame.


Flipped it over & touched up some of the paint!


Cut some vinyl lettering to dress it up a little.


The I applied the vinyl phrase:
a little bit of
{This & That}


For the clips I painted some mini cloths pins black.


I organized all of my coupons,
appointment reminders & box tops.
Then I put them in snack size bags.


Then I hung them on the clipboard.


{Much better.}

Tip Junkie handmade projects



Todays Creative Blog