Ginger Snap Crafts: Fab Friday {cupcake platter}

Fab Friday {cupcake platter}

OK I admit it...some of my ideas aren't mine!
I know, I know...I'm really not that creative!
That's why I {love} looking at all of your amazing blogs
& finding super cute ideas that I can use.

Love this one from
the ladies over at
{Don't you just love their blog?!}

Cupcakes are so popular right now,
and they came up with the
cutest way to display your cupcakes.
{Best of all, it's cheap!}
You can see how they did it here.

To make mine.
I bought 3 different
size glass plates.
{You can find these
super cheap at
Walmart or Target.}

Then you need 2 or 3 sundae dishes.
{Those are equally as cheap!}

Stack them up!
Add cupcakes.
{Viola, fanciness!}
{I got my
Thanks, Hollye! :)
They were yummy!

Happy Friday, everyone!