Ginger Snap Crafts: It's {Monday, Monday}

It's {Monday, Monday}

What a {crazy} last couple of days.
First blogger was down!
My blog still isn't back to how it was,
but at least I'm able to post now & make comments. :)
Then this past week my computer decided to finally die.
I'm sure it was because of the
{gazillion} pictures I had saved on it!
We have never bought a brand new computer
...always had hand me downs from family
...and I did buy that refurbished one
off ebay a couple of years ago. :)
So I was super excited when my hubby said,
"Just go & get a new one!"
{Wahoo!}

So here she is:


{Yes, cleaning the computer desk
 is on my to do list this week.}
It's a mess!

Also on my to do list is
family pictures on Saturday!
{Woot! Woot!}
I'm so excited,
but it does involve buying
coordinating outfits for {seven} people!
{Whew, that's a job!}

So far this is what I have:

{All pictures are from Old Navy.}

For my four year old, Cara.
This cute white dress with equally as cute shoes!


 For my daughter, Cailey, these cute capri's.
{Cailey's has a turquoise belt instead.}


For my son, Rylan, this cute plaid shirt.
{Love all the colors!}


And for my little son, Cole,
these cute jeans!
{I can't resist my little man in jeans!}
Cuteness!


So as you can see I've still
have lots of shopping to do! :)

I've also got some {crafty things}
I'm working on.
Hopefully, I'll have a couple of
my projects posted this week.
{Didn't get much done this past week
with all my computer issues!}

Also, Ginger Snaps is getting super close to 250 followers...
so hopefully this week sometime I'll post a new giveaway.
{Thanks everyone for following along!}
If you're not a follower don't be shy!
Leave a comment with a link,
& I'll gladly follow you back! :)

Finally a big
congrats to Kitty from
for winning the Ginger Snaps
chalkboard label giveaway
from over at Eye Spy DIY.
{Go drop by her blog...you'll be glad you did!}

Happy Monday, everyone!