Ginger Snap Crafts: Blog Swap {The Happy Scraps}

Blog Swap {The Happy Scraps}

I'm so excited to have
over for a blog swap today. 
If you haven't been over to
{The Happy Scraps}
yet please stop by & say hi. 
{You'll be glad you did.} 

***************************************************

Hi, I'm Amy and I blog with my best friend Debbie over at {The Happy Scraps}. I am the wife to a great guy and mother of 4 boys so any chance I get to do something girly, I'm all in! I will always put off doing laundry, dishes, or making dinner, to be creative. :) I have an addiction to paper and fabric, and could probably be considered somewhat of a hoarder! lol  I love to create scrapbook layouts, handmade cards, home decor, and I also love to sew! You can find a variety of these things over on my blog.

Here are just a few of my favorites.

My Magnet Board Calendar

You can see September - May here

This is a very easy pencil bouquet
Teacher Appreciation Gift I made.
It could also be used for
an end of school year Thank You gift.


I love to make wood block decor for my home.
Here are some for Spring!


And I love this Frilly Apron I made. It's so Springy!


But most of all I LOVE to create scrapbook layouts!
Here are a few of my favorites!


I hope you'll come on over and stay a while at
Thanks so much Ginger for having me
over on Ginger Snap Crafts today!