Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look {No Soliciting Sign}

take a look {No Soliciting Sign}


I've had this magnet/clip board
hanging in my pantry for awhile.
It's a little unorganized looking,
so I decided to re-do it.
This time I got a two for one!
Yes, this one clipboard has
 now become two things!
So {Part One} is today,
you'll have to come back
Thursday to see {Part Two}.




In our neighborhood we
get a {TON} of solicitors.
It's kind of annoying!  Grrrrr!
So, I've been wanting to make a
"No Soliciting Sign" for awhile now.

Here's how I used my {old} clipboard
to make a {new} sign!


Here's how the clipboard looked all cleaned off.


Here's the supplies I needed for both projects:
(Remember you'll have to come back
Thursday to see my new clipboard.)

staple gun and staples
black paint & paint brush
mini cloths pins
wire mesh
ribbon
vinyl lettering
hot glue
frame from the Dollar Store


I removed the chicken wire
& metal sheet from my old clipboard.


I cut a "No Soliciting Please" sign with my Silhouette.


Then I placed my vinyl lettering
in the center of the sheet metal.


I slowly removed the transfer tape.


Then I hot glued the sheet metal to the back of the frame.


I cut a piece of ribbon about 10 inches long.


Then I staple gunned the ribbon to the back of the frame.


There you go!
All done.
{So, you think it will work?}


Tip Junkie handmade projects



Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

Also linking to: