Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 Summer Ideas

10 Summer Ideas

Good morning! Summer sure is going by quick this year! Buuuuut don’t worry! You still have time to sneak in a few more fun summer activities, recipes or games. :) Today I am excited to be featuring 10 Summer Ideas that were linked up to the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. Remember this week’s party starts tomorrow at 7 pm central. I hope you’ll join us! I’d love to feature you, too! In the meantime, enjoy this fun & colorful summer filled post! :)

Ocean Lover Dipped Oreos @ Living Life As Moms

Painting Your Diving Board @ Artsy VaVa

Rainbow Slime Recipe @ Living Life & Learning

Summer Journal Prompts for Kids @ Blessed Simplicity

Lime Water Recipe @ Walking on Sunshine

Easy S'more Dip @ Mommy Hates Cooking

Peach Cobbler @ Walking on Sunshine

Hand Painted Yard Game with Dice @ Me & My Inklings

Homemade Hummingbird Food Recipe @ Handmade Weekly

Vacation Crafts for Kids @ Me & My Inklings

Enjoy these other fun summer post for more summery ideas. Click the link or picture for more. :)

15 Summer Crafts

10 Summer Ideas

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Enjoyed this post? Never miss out on future posts by following us here.

Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.