Ginger Snap Crafts: 8 Garden Ideas

8 Garden Ideas

Hello there! It’s my favorite day of the week….featuring you! Today I am excited to be featuring 8 Garden Ideas that were linked up to the last several week’s {wow me} wednesday parties! One of my family’s favorite things to do is to work outside. Well, maybe it’s mine & my kiddos just humor me. haha! Anyways, I am excited to share these fun outdoor garden ideas with you. :) Remember this week’s party will go live tomorrow night at 7 pm central time.  If you are a blogger, be sure to stop by & link up your ideas! I’d love to see them & feature you, too. In the meantime, check out this very green & lovely feature post. Enjoy! :)

How to Plant Zinnia from Seed @ It’s My Sustainable Life

Herb Sign @ The Apple Street Cottage

New Look for Garden Shed @ Penny’s Treasures

Outdoor Church Pew Bench @ Master Pieces of My Life

DIY Hanging Plant Drip System @ Tee Diddly Dee

Topsy Turvy Flower Planter @ Must Have Mom

Easy Garden Watering Hack @ Condo Blues

Cast Iron Planter @ Fresh Vintage by Lisa S.

DIY Herb Garden

Simple Garden Bench

Enjoy these other outdoor ideas. Click through for more! :)

12 Garden Ideas

10 Garden Ideas

Please pin this post for later! See you back here tomorrow at {wow me} wednesday! :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.