Ginger Snap Crafts: Tons of Ideas for Plants

Tons of Ideas for Plants

Good morning! I so love this time of year, and I think my favorite part is being able to get outside and dig in the dirt! ha! How about you? This past Saturday we were outside all day long. We planted our garden and did a lot of yard clean up from last week’s storm. We had a raging river right through our backyard. ;) Today I am excited to be featuring Tons of Ideas for Plants with you. Some of these were linked up to the last several {wow me} wednesday parties, and I’ve included some of my favorite gardening round ups from over the years. I hope you enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed putting it together. Be sure to come back tonight for another edition of {wow me} wednesday. :)

Repurposed Plant Stand @ Bluesky at Home

Propagation Station @ Handmade Weekly

Herbs Use: Fresh or Dry @ Dragon Fly Treasures

Growing Peppers from Seed @ It’s My Sustainable Life

Color Blocked Garden Pots

How to Grow & Care for Petunias

DIY Herb Garden

Now enjoy these other fun garden round ups! Click the link or picture for more. :)

12 Garden Ideas

10 Garden Ideas

10 Garden Ideas

Hope you enjoyed this very green feature post. Have an awesome week. Hope you get outside! :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.