Ginger Snap Crafts: 9 DIY Home Projects

9 DIY Home Projects

Good morning! Awwww…..it’s almost spring! You wouldn’t know it by all the snow on the ground, but it’s a coming! Yay! When the weather warms up, it always puts me in the mood for my next DIY project! How about you? ha! ;) I have a pretty long list for this year. Hopefully, I’ll be sharing some finished projects with you soon! Buuuut first check out these 9 DIY Home Projects that were linked up to the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. Remember this week’s party is still going on, so feel free to swing by & check that all out. If you are a blogger, be sure to link up your ideas. I’d love to feature you, too. You can do all of that here. Buuuuut first check out this amazing feature post! Enjoy! :)

DIY Dresser Makeover @ Must Have Mom

DIY Wooden Closet Shelves @ Thrift Diving

Curvy French 9 Drawer Dresser @ Creative Moments

DIY Framed Canvas Laundry Signs @ Heritage Home Ec

Blue Painted Wardrobe @ Wise Little Owl Furniture

Office Chair Makeover @ Abbotts at Home

Built In China Cabinet @ Wise Little Owl Furniture

Vintage Vanity Makeover @ The Interior Frugalista

Chalky Finish Bench Makeovers

Check out these other amazing DIY projects for your home. Click the link or the picture for more. :)

7 Amazing Makeovers

13 Pretty Projects

18 DIY Projects for Your Home

10 Amazing Ideas for Your Home

What will your next home project be? Let me know! :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.