Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 Last Minute Valentine Ideas

10 Last Minute Valentine Ideas

Good morning! Valentine’s is in just a few days! Can you believe it? I thought I would celebrate that by sharing these 10 Last Minute Valentine Ideas with you that were linked up to last week’s {wow me} wednesday party. This week’s party will start tonight at 7 pm central. I’d love to have you join in! You can do that here. One of my favorite things to do is feature other bloggers. I am so grateful for those of you who share your fabulous ideas week after week at my {wow me} wednesday link party. You are awesome! :) Sooooooooo, I hope you all will check out this week’s lovely features! Enjoy! :)

Simple Paper Heart Garland @ Simple Joys

Valentines Day Swirl Cookies @ Walking on Sunshine

DIY Valentines Gift Upcycled Mug @ Décor Craft Design

Hearts on Hearts Cross Stitch Pattern @ Keeping It Real

Easy Paper Heart Banner @ She’s Crafty

Valentines Day Printable Cards @ Krafty Planner

DIY Valentine Fleece Heart Pillow @ Interior Frugalista

Valentine Dipped Pretzel Rods @ Karin’s Kottage

Folded Paper Heart @ Simple Joys

DIY Dollar Store Valentines Day Wreath @ Condo Blues

Enjoy these other last minute Valentine ideas. Click the link or picture for more. :)

Last Minute Valentine Ideas

8 Sweet Valentine Ideas

6 Sweet Valentine Ideas

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.