Ginger Snap Crafts: 12 Game Day Recipes

12 Game Day Recipes

Good morning! Happy Ground Hog Day! :) The big game is almost here! Who are you rooting for? We are pretty big Kansas City fans over here (since the Cowboys didn’t make the playoffs this year). Maybe next year! ;) Anyways, I know many of you are planning on watching the game this weekend. Annnnnd yummy food is a must! So, I am excited to share 12 Game Day Recipes with you today that were linked up to the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. Don’t forget that this week’s party will start tonight at 7 pm central. Be sure to link up your ideas if you are a blogger. I’d love to feature you, too! :) Check out this yummy feature post. Enjoy! :)

Baked Potato Wedges @ Treat and Trick

Crock Pot South Western Chicken Chili @ Flour on My Face

Copy Cat Chipotle Barbacoa @ Cincy Shopper

Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries @ Eclectic Red Barn

Vegan Buffalo Chicken Tacos @ Strength & Sunshine

Air Fryer Chicken Wings @ Keto Basic AF

Tex Mex Turkey Chili @ Honey Bears & Sydney Beans

Veggie Stromboli @ Mom, The Lunch Lady

Moroccan Meatball Tagine @ Maroc Mama

Ninja Foodi Pork Chops @ Mommy Hates Cooking

No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls @ Recipe Pocket

Pepperoni Mozzarella Monkey Bread @ Walking on Sunshine

Tailgating Fajita Bar

Enjoy these other game day recipes! Click the photo for more. :)

10 Game Day Recipes

10 Game Day Recipes

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.