Ginger Snap Crafts: 8 Amazing DIY Projects

8 Amazing DIY Projects

Good morning! :) We have had such beautiful weather this week. Which is crazy considering the bitter cold & snow we had last week. ha! I hope things have warmed up for you, too! This week I am excited to be featuring 8 Amazing DIY Projects with you that have been linked up over the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. These projects are truly extraordinary from board & batten, floating shelves, chair makeovers with fabric paint & even a little bit of a sharpie shiplap! You’ll definitely want to click over to each of these amazing blogs & get all the details there. :) Don’t forget to come back tonight & link up your latest creations at {wow me} wednesday. I’d love to feature you, too. Buuuuut first check out this fabulous DIY feature post. Enjoy! :)

Adding Board & Batten @ Simply Beautiful by Angela

DIY Corner Floating Shelves @ At Home with Ashley

DIY Nightstand Woodworking Plans @ Handmade Weekly

DIY Painted Stairs Makeover @ Thrift Diving

Chair Makeover with Fabric Paint @ Modern on Monticello

Accent Wall with Sharpie Shiplap & Photo Ledges @ She’s Crafty

Faux Concrete Planter @ Creative Moments

Bathroom Renovation @ A Life Unfolding

Affordable Wallpaper @ At Home with Ashley

Enjoy these other fabulous DIY projects. Click the link or the picture for more. :)

12 Fabulous DIY Projects

8 DIY Projects

8 Fabulous DIY Projects

Hope you have a great day! Come back tonight for {wow me} wednesday. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.