Ginger Snap Crafts: 8 Yummy Recipes

8 Yummy Recipes

Good morning! School started yesterday for us! Annnnd one of our favorite traditions is to make a favorite treat on the first day of school. I made some yummy cinnamon rolls for breakfast, & my kiddos gobbled them up. :) Today is my favorite day of the week! I get to feature some of YOU! ;) I really, really appreciate all of those who link up each week to my {wow me} wednesday party! You guys are awesome & so talented! Today I’m excited to be featuring 8 Yummy Treats that were linked up to last week’s {wow me} wednesday party. Don’t forget this week’s party will start tonight at 7 pm central. So, make sure you stop by to see what everyone is up to! If you are a blogger, I’d love to see what you’re up, too. Buuuuut first check out this delicious feature post. Enjoy! :)

Homemade Peach Cobbler @ Organized Island

Apple Crumb Muffins @ Cincy Shopper

Key Lime Pie @ Cook Clean Repeat

Apple Hand Pies @ Cincy Shopper

Smores Dessert @ Swirls of Flavor

Apple Fritters @ Cincy Shopper

Zucchini Apple Pie @ Dragonfly Treasures

Easiest Dump Cake @ Kippi at Home

Enjoy these other yummy recipes! Click the link under the picture for more. :)

10 Baked Goods

8 Cookie Recipes

6 Yummy Treats

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.