Ginger Snap Crafts: 8 Back to School Ideas

8 Back to School Ideas

Good morning! I can’t believe I am saying this! Buuut it looks like we will be headed back to school next week. Annnnd I know many of you are already back in school either in person, virtually or at home. Summer has flown by! I loved going through the links this week. Annnnd today I’d love to share 8 Back to School Ideas that were linked up to last week’s {wow me} wednesday party. If you haven’t checked out this week’s party make sure you do! Annnnd if you are a blogger, I’d love to see YOUR ideas & feature you, too! You can link up & see this week’s links right here. Annnnd check back tonight for a brand new party that goes live at 7 pm central. Buuuut first check out this A+ feature post perfect for back to school. Enjoy! :)

Crafty Paper Pencils @ White House Crafts

Teacher Survival Kit @ Building Our Hive

Organization Baskets @ White House Crafts

Brown Paper Basket @ Simple Joys

Zipper Pouch Tutorial @ Hello Sewing

Backpack Printables

DIY Classroom Labels

10 Must Haves in Creating a Functional Homework Station

5 Backpack Must Haves for High Schoolers

Enjoy these other back to school ideas! Click the link below the picture. :)

20 Back to School Ideas

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.