Ginger Snap Crafts: 8 DIY Projects for Your Home

8 DIY Projects for Your Home

Good morning! Hope your week is going great! I’m planning on working on a few projects around the house this week. Annnnd I can’t wait to get started on a few. Hopefully I’ll let you know how some of them turn out soon! :) Anyways, that put me in the mood to share over 8 DIY Projects that have been linked up over the last few {wow me} wednesday parties. Remember this week’s party will start in just a few hours. Feel free to swing by & check it out when it does. You can do all of that right here. If you are a blogger, be sure to link up your latest projects & ideas. I’d love to feature you, too! Buuuuut first check out these amazing DIY projects. Enjoy! :)

Upcycled Rug Wall Hanging @ The DIY Dreamer

DIY Picture Ledges @ Handmade Weekly

Hall Makeover on a Budget @ The Happy Housie

DIY Lattice Wall @ At Home with Ashley

How to Build Closet Shelving @ The DIY Dreamer

DIY Wood Shelves @ She’s Crafty

Grey & White Dining Table Makeover @ Interior Frugalista

Easy Room Update with Wallpaper

Enjoy these other ah-mazing DIY projects for your home. Click the link for more! :)

8 DIY Home Projects

10 Amazing Ideas for Your Home

8 More DIY Projects

I’ll see you back here later tonight for another addition of {wow me} wednesday. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.