Ginger Snap Crafts: My Top 5 Favorite Projects Made with My Cricut Explore Air 2

My Top 5 Favorite Projects Made with My Cricut Explore Air 2

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.

Good morning! It’s no secret that I love, love my Cricut Explore Air 2. I honestly wouldn’t mind having one in each color! ha! They would all get plenty of use around my house. It’s such a versatile little machine, and it’s so user friendly. Straight out of the box, you’ll be creating with your Cricut Explore Air in no time at all. :) Today I’d love to share my top 5 (or maybe SIX….it was hard to narrow it down!) Cricut Explore Air 2 projects that I’ve shared over the last year or so on the blog. Let’s get started! :)

First up is this fun, easy & affordable DIY Farmhouse Sign! :)

I made this huge farmhouse sign using my Cricut Explore Air 2 and Cricut vinyl. My first true crafty love is vinyl! I remember the first time I was introduced to vinyl 10+ years ago. I was helping to organize a craft day for the ladies at my church, and someone said, “Hey, we can use vinyl for these signs!”. From the minute I saw it, I was hooked! The Explore Air 2 cuts vinyl like a breeze. You will get perfect cuts every single time.

I love using the Cricut permanent vinyl from Cricut for just about all of my vinyl projects. Permanent vinyl is tough! You can go ahead, & take it outside if you want! I used it on our mailbox about two years ago, and it is holding up fabulous! Buuut this vinyl also works great for inside projects like this farmhouse sign. Every project you want to use it on will go on nice & smooth. This vinyl lies flat on your cutting mat – no bumps or bubbling. It’s easy to cut your design out, even easier to weed and applies like a dream. It’s water-resistant & UV-resistant. This vinyl lasts up to three years outside! Annnnd even longer inside. :) It’s awesome! Trust me! :)

Up next, is this cute holiday pom pom pillow.

This cute pillow was made with Cricut iron-on. I love iron-on almost as much as I love vinyl. So many possibilities with this one. I grabbed this cute pillow cover blank at my local craft store. They have so many cute pillow cover blanks there! Anyways, I personalized it with some iron-on cut with my Cricut Explore Air 2, and in just a few minutes I had some a cute pillow! Think of all the different ways you could style a pillow. It’s endless! ;)

I made this next iron-on project with my Cricut Explore Air 2, too. I made it last May when my friend and I went to a NKOTB concert. (Reliving the old days! ha!) ;)

Anyways, this cute tee uses both the everyday iron-on and glitter iron-on. I love adding that pop of glitter to my projects. Annnnnd the Cricut Explore Air 2 cuts both of these materials beautifully! I would recommend a Cricut BrightPad when working with the glitter iron-on though. It helps with the weeding. Annnnnd a Cricut EasyPress 2 is a must have when working with any type of iron-on. :)

Alright, this next project is one of my favorites, and one of my most popular Cricut Explore Air 2 posts that I have! This farmhouse hello sign looks so cute on my front porch, too! I just love it! :)

I made this sign using my favorite Cricut material ever ~ vinyl! It was a super easy project with just a little bit of DIY skills involved to make the sign backing and frame. It’s definitely a beginner DIY project that just about anyone could tackle. :) Definitely check out the tutorial right here.

This next project is one of my favorites as well. I serve with the young women at our church and we made these cute DIY temple necklaces this past summer.

If you notice, these necklaces are tiny. The Cricut Explore Air 2 had no problem cutting these tiny vinyl temples to fit inside the inch square. Amazing! I cut the squares with machine as well out of cardstock. My Cricut Explore Air 2 cuts through cardstock like a breeze. I also love the dial. It makes it easy to go from material to material. This machine is so user friendly. Anyone, can use it. I promise. :)

Now here is one more final Cricut Explore Air 2 project that I love. Annnnd I love this one because I made it for my cute niece, Hazel. This baby bodysuit is so easy & fun to give as a gift to a new baby.

For this project, in addition to my Cricut Explore Air 2, I used pattern iron-on which is always fun to use on projects like this. There are so many different patterns to choose from, too! You can check them all out right here.

Be sure to check out my top 5 reasons why I love my Cricut Explore Air 2. :)

Let me know what project is your favorite. Do you have any Cricut questions? Check out this post.

***Click here for answers to your most common Cricut questions!***

Just a heads up….on Friday I’ll be sharing my latest Cricut project. Stay tuned. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.