Ginger Snap Crafts: 6 Sweet valentine Ideas

6 Sweet valentine Ideas

Good morning! Valentine’s is in 3 short days! Can you believe it? I thought I would celebrate that by sharing these 6 Sweet Valentine Ideas with you that were linked up to last week’s {wow me} wednesday party. This week’s party will start tonight at 7 pm central. I’d love to have you join in! One of my favorite things to do is feature other bloggers. I am so grateful for those of you who share your fabulous ideas week after week at my {wow me} wednesday link party. You rock! :) Sooooooooo, I hope you all will check out this week’s lovely features! Enjoy! :) (You’ll want to scroll down to the end of this post. I’m sharing tons of handmade Valentine ideas, too!)

Heart Cut Out Mason Jar Votive @ It All Started with Paint

DIY Lips Pillow with Pattern @ Bird’s Party

DIY Balloon Heart Backdrop @ Bird’s Party

Rustic Heart Decoration @ Pillar Box Blue

DIY Valentine's Day Wrapping Paper @ It All Started with Paint

Free Printable Valentine's Games @ White House Crafts

Enjoy these DIY Valentine card ideas. :) Click the link below the picture.



20 DIY Valentine Card Ideas

Over 15 Handmade Valentine Ideas

10 DIY Valentine Ideas

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.