Ginger Snap Crafts: 8 Yummy Soup Recipes

8 Yummy Soup Recipes

Hello there! Right now we are having huge thunderstorms, and tomorrow they are predicting snow! Eek! Crazy weather. haha! Anyways, I’m hoping for a snowed in weekend with a big pot of yummy chicken noodle soup on the stove. Doesn’t that sound deliciously perfect? Annnnnd I’m super excited to share 8 Yummy Soup Recipes with you today that were linked up over the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. They would all be perfect for a winter day. Don’t forget this week’s party is still going on. Be sure to swing by & link up your ideas. I’d love to feature you, too! You can do that here. Buuuut first, check out this yummy feature post. Enjoy! :)

Potato & Corn Chowder @ Walking on Sunshine

Instant Pot Black Eyed Peas @ Flour on My Face

Tomato & Roasted Pepper Soup @ Simply Crafting

Instant Pot Beef Barley Soup @ Flour on My Face

Creamy Potato Soup

Cheesy Potato Soup

Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

Beef Macaroni Soup

Enjoy these other winter worthy recipes! :) Click the link below the pictures.

12 Winter Recipes

12 Cold Weather Recipes

Have a great weekend! Stay warm. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.