Ginger Snap Crafts: 70+ Handmade Valentine Ideas

70+ Handmade Valentine Ideas

Hello! Good morning! Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. Annnnnd I am working on a fun Valentine’s post for next week with some cute DIY Valentine card ideas with my Cricut machine. Buuuuut first, I thought it would be fun to look back & share some of the fun handmade Valentine ideas that I’ve shared here over the years. Most of these don’t required any special crafting tools & don’t cost a lot of money to put together. I hope you enjoy this look back at 70+ Handmade Valentine Ideas as much as I did putting it together. Enjoy! :)

Simple Handmade Valentine & Printable

Apple of My Eye Juice Box Valentine

I Only Have Eyes for You, Valentine

Crazy for You, Valentine

"Mint" To Be My Valentine

Click through the links under the picture for even more DIY Valentine ideas. :)

20 DIY Valentine Card Ideas

Over 15 Handmade Valentine Ideas

10 DIY Valentine Ideas

12 Homemade Valentines

10 Homemade Valentines

Let me know if you try any of these out! :) Have a great weekend!

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.