Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 Valentine Treats & Sweets

10 Valentine Treats & Sweets

Good morning! Valentine’s Day is coming up really quick. Isn’t this year flying by!? We are already planning our Valentine party & treat ideas. How about you? So today I am excited to be sharing 10+ Valentine Treats & Sweets with you. Most of these are simple & quick. You still have plenty of time to get your Valentine craft on or time to cook up a sweet treat. Yay! All of these lovely heart ideas were linked up over the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. You can still link up to this week’s party right here. Be sure to do that, if you are a blogger. I’d love to feature YOU, too! :) You can do that here. Buuuut first check out this heart & love filled feature post. Enjoy! :)

Valentine Countdown

Sweet Milk Bottles

Valentine String Art

Love You Valentine Jars

10 Valentine Treats

Over 20 Valentines Ideas & Recipes

Let me know if you try any of these fun ideas! Pin this post for later. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.