Ginger Snap Crafts: Cute Halloween Treats

Cute Halloween Treats

Hello there! How are you? Halloween is sneaking up on us really quick! Eek! We just went to the pumpkin patch this week, and now our front porch is full of pumpkins. Up next….Halloween treats! ;) Annnnd today I am excited to be featuring some Cute Halloween Treats from some of you! All of these were linked up to last several{wow me} wednesday parties. This week’s party is still going strong. Be sure to swing by & check out this week’s amazing collection of ideas. If you are a blogger, be sure to link your ideas & projects, so I can feature you, too. You can do all of that right here. Buuuuut first check out this adorably spooky & yummy feature post. Enjoy!

Halloween Candy Cupcake Toppers @ Satsuma

Monster Rice Krispie Treats @ DIY Vibes

Marshmallow Mummy Pops @ Delightful E. Made

Melting Witch Cupcakes @ 3 Boys & a Dog

Easy Mummy Cookies @ Ann’s Entitled Life

Spider Pudding Cups

Enjoy these other fun & cute Halloween treats. :) Click the link below the picture!

10 Yummy Halloween Treats

12 Halloween Treats

10 Adorable Halloween Treats

Have a fabulous fall weekend! I’ll see you back here next week. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.