Ginger Snap Crafts: 12 Apple & Pumpkin Recipes

12 Apple & Pumpkin Recipes

Good morning! How are you? I love fall! Annnnnd one of my favorite things about fall is all the yummy apple AND pumpkins recipes that you can make! :) That’s why I am excited to share these 12+ Apple & Pumpkin Recipes with you that were linked up over the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. Remember this week’s party is still going on. Be sure to swing by & check that out, if you can. You can do that right here. Buuuuuuut first enjoy this delicious feature post. :)

Pumpkin Spice Waffles @ Delightful E Made

Apple Spiced Chocolate Chip Donuts @ Crystal & Co.

Apple Crisp @ Strength & Sunshine

Ninja Foodi Apple Crisp @ Mommy Hates Cooking

Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts with Maple Glaze @ A Big Green House

Pumpkin Pie Bars @ Delightful E Made

Pumpkin Pecan Cookies @ Organized Island

Pumpkin Tiramisu @ Just Add Sprinkles

Dutch Apple Pie @ Cincy Shopper

Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes @ Mommy Hates Cooking

Southern Fried Apples @ Fluster Buster

Pumpkin Spice Cupcake with Toasted Marshmallow Frosting @ Just Add Sprinkles

Stuffed Caramel Apple Cookies @ Strength & Sunshine

Enjoy these other yummy pumpkin and apple recipes. Click the link below the picture. :)

35 Pumpkin Recipes

10 Apple Recipes

Have a great weekend! :) Pin this post for later.

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.