Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 Apple Recipes

10 Apple Recipes

Hello! Today is my favorite day of the week! I get to feature some of YOU! Yay! Fall is so in the air…finally! It was so nice & cool last night. :) Today I am so excited to share over 10 of the best apple recipes around that I can’t wait to try out! They are all so perfect for fall. Yum! Remember this week’s party is still going on right now. Be sure to swing by & check it all out. If you are a blogger, be sure to link up your latest projects and posts. I’d love to see them & feature you, too. You can do that here. Buuut first check out this yummy feature post. Enjoy!

Slow Cooker Apple Crisp @ Clean & Scentsible

Apple Cider Glazed Pork Chops @ Delightful E Made

Homemade Apple Pie Filling @ A Proverbs 31 Wife

Easy Caramel Apple Cupcakes @ Live Love Texas

Mini Apple Pies @ Table for Seven

Apple Walnut Cake @ A Big Green House

Apple Pie Scones @ Pots and Planes

Puff Pastry Apple Pie @ A Big Green House

Swiss Apple Pie @ Mama of Many Blessings

Hot Apple Cider

Caramel Apple Poke Cake

Enjoy even more apple recipes below. Click the link below the picture for more. :)

Over 10 of the Best Apple Recipes

12 Apple Recipes

10 Apple Recipes

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
I’d love for you to join my Church at our semi-annual General Conference.
It’s going to be amazing, & I can’t wait! :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

Yum