Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 Valentine Treats

10 Valentine Treats

Good morning! Valentine’s Day will be here really soon! Eek! Isn’t this year flying by? I need to get busy planning a fun day for my kiddos. My two homeschoolers are already planning on our Valentine’s party. :) We plan on making a yummy Valentine treat, of course. So, today I am excited to share 10 Valentine Treats with you that were linked up at the last two {wow me} wednesday parties. Remember this week’s party is still going on. I know you’ll want to to swing by & check that out right here. Buuuut first enjoy this yummy heart filled feature post. :)


Valentine Popcorn @ Live Love Texas


Red Velvet Heart Cake @ Veena Azmanov


Hot Cocoa with Marshmallow Hearts @ Wondermom Wannabe


Strawberry Vanilla Ice Cream Floats @ Walking on Sunshine


Valentines Day Swirl Cookies @ Walking on Sunshine


Valentine's Day Saltine Toffee @ Suburban Simplicity


Iced Sugar Cookie Hearts @ The Monday Box


Peanut Butter Truffles @ Gluesticks

Enjoy these other yummy Valentine treats!
Thanks for stopping by! Pin this post for later. :)
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

Yum