Ginger Snap Crafts: Glitter Snowman ornaments {tutorial}

Glitter Snowman ornaments {tutorial}

Good morning! Only 8 days until Christmas! Eek! Are you ready? ;) I’m getting there! ha! I still have so many things on my to do list. I’m sure you do, too! Buuuut I wanted to share this simple Glitter Snowman Ornament craft with you. I made these with my Cub Scouts last week, & they are so cute & easy. :)

Glitter Snowman Ornament at GingerSnapCrafts.com #crafts #snow #snowman

I love getting the kiddos involved in making something each Christmas, & this is a good project to tackle.

You will need:
snowman face cut file (You could also use paint pens & draw it on!)
clear shatterproof ornaments (I found these in the dollar spot at Target.)
ribbon or yarn
glitter
scissors
half a piece of cardstock
tape

snowman ornament 1
First, you’ll carefully remove your ornament topper.

snowman ornament 2

Make a funnel with your cardstock & tape in place. Slide it in the opening.

snowman ornament 3

Pour in the glitter about 1/3 full.

snowman ornament 4

Gently put the topper back on.

snowman ornament 5

Add the vinyl face. :)

snowman ornament 6

Attach a ribbon. Too cute! :)

snowman ornament 7

I really love how they turned out! :)

homemade ornaments

Enjoy these other snowmen inspired craft projects you could do with the kiddos this year! :)

Snowman-Luminaries-at-GingerSnapCraf[1]

Snowman Luminaries

Pringles Can Snowman at GingerSnapCrafts.com #decoartprojects #snowman_thumb

Pringles Can Snowman

2x4 snowman tutorial_thumb[1]

2x4 Snowman

{light bulb} snowman ornament from GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb[1]

Lightbulb Snowman Ornament

2x4 Snowmen Tutorial at GingerSnapCrafts.com #gingersnapcrafts #tutorial_thumb

Simple 2x4 Snowmen

snowman soup post

Snowman Soup Neighbor Gift

Annnnnd here’s even more snowmen ideas. Click the picture for more details. :)

10 Snowman Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #snow #snowman #winter

10 Snowman Ideas

Hope you have a great Monday! :)
What crafts do you love to make with your kiddos?
Let me know in the comments below.

Pin this post for later! :)

Glitter Snowman Ornament at GingerSnapCrafts.com #crafts #snow #snowman

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb_thumb_thum

Yum