Ginger Snap Crafts: Get Well Basket with Free Printables

Get Well Basket with Free Printables

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® andNicePak, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #nicencleanwipes  http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

Good morning! It’s December….the holidays are here. Yay! Unfortunately, it’s also the start of cold & flu season. Ick! We are busy & our to do lists are long. Annnnnd we don’t have time to be sick, & we definitely don’t have time for the kiddos to get sick. ha! That’s why I love Nice ‘n CLEAN Antibacterial Hand Wipes. They are the perfect thing to throw in your bag, to have around the house, in your car, & really anywhere you like to kill germs. ;) They are also perfect as part of a Get Well Basket! When I hear that one of my mom friends is sick, I love to drop by a basket full of comfort, cheer & germ killing wipes to help them & their families feel better soon. Let me show you how I put this basket together! :)

get well soon basket with free printables at GingerSnapCrafts.com #getwell #gift #giftideas

get well gift ideas

I know germs are everywhere, but we’ve got to fight back. Right? ;) Did you know 80% of common illnesses are spread from hand to hand? Ick! Nice ‘n CLEAN Antibacterial Hand Wipes kill 99.99% of those germs. Yay! Annnnd they also remove dirt & bacteria from hard surfaces. That is something gels can’t do!

kill germs

So when you ask yourself the question “Why Wipes?”. Remember 80% of common infections are spread by hands. These wipes can kill 99.99% of germs on your hands & they remove dirt & bacteria from hands and hard surfaces – something gels definitely can’t do! (Annnnd FYI these wipes can also remove 99% of peanut butter residue as well. So if allergies affect your family, you’ll want to pick up some of these just for that reason alone!)

get well ideas

These wipes are natural, green, safe for your family, & they have been around for over 6o years!

nice 'n clean wipes

Alright, let me show you how easy this basket was to put together. First, you’ll get your basket out.

basket

Fill the bottom with kraft paper or shredded paper.

basket ideas

Put your larger items in the back & the smaller items (like these wipes) up front. You can use clear tape to hold everything in place if you need to.

baskets for sick friends

You can print out these tags to use for your basket or right click & save the image below.

get well soon

Tie your tag on the handle with some twine. All done! :)

get well soon tag

Just FYI: When I’m gifting one of these get well soon baskets I love to include a meal. This fifteen bean soup recipe is a hit! You can find bags of fifteen bean soup mixes in the beans/rice aisle at the grocery store. Just pour it into a large jar with a lid.

soup recipes

I printed out this tag on sticker paper & stuck in on my jar. You can print this tag here or save the image below.

bean soup

This gift basket is sure to make someone feel better, and prevent the spread of germs. I know that everyone loves having no more sickies in the house! :)

get well gift ideas

Remember Nice ‘n CLEAN Antibacterial Hand Wipes are a product you can trust. They have been around for 60+ years! They are safe, easy, convenient & tested! :) I love carrying a pack or two in my bag when I’m out & about. They are perfect for wiping down tables at restaurants, cleaning my kiddos hands off after being out & about & of course, I love to keep some on hand to share with other moms! :)

get well soon basket

You can find these wipes at your local Walmart. I used their easy pick up option to grab mine. So easy! Be sure to pick up a Nice ‘n CLEAN Antibacterial Hand Wipes 5 X 20ct. Family Value Pack when you’re out next. :) What would you love to to get in a get well basket? I’d love to hear. Leave a comment below. :)

get well soon basket with free printables at GingerSnapCrafts.com #getwell #gift #giftideas

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb_thumb_thum

Yum