Ginger Snap Crafts: Popsicle Stick Snowflake {tutorial}

Popsicle Stick Snowflake {tutorial}

Good morning! Today I am excited to be taking part in Craft Lightning again. :) This month is all about holiday crafts. When I think of winter, Christmas & the holidays, the first thing I think about is snow! We are all dreaming of a white Christmas, right? ;) Today I’m excited to share this Popsicle Stick Snowflake tutorial with you. Your kiddos will love making these on a cold, snowy day! :)

Popsicle Stick Snowflake at GingerSnapCrafts.com #popsiclestick #crafts

snowflake

For this project you will need:
popsicle sticks (large and regular sizes)
white paint
paint brush
white school glue (or a hot glue gun)
spray adhesive
glitter

snowflake

First, you will paint your popsicle sticks. When I’m painting a bunch of popsicle sticks at once, I love to use a rolling brush. It makes it so much faster!

snowflake 1

After your popsicle sticks have dried, it’s time to make a snowflake. You can get as creative as you’d like. I started with some jumbo sticks & made a star shape.

snowflake 3

Then I built off of that. I added some more jumbo sticks.

snowflake 5

Then I used some of the smaller sticks on the tips. The last thing I did was spray my entire snowflake with spray adhesive. Then I sprinkled some glitter on top. Everything looks better with glitter especially a snowflake! ha! :)

snowflake 7

I hung this on our front door. You could also hang them from the ceiling with fishing line or even make smaller ones for your Christmas tree.

IMG_0071

Enjoy these other easy & quick snow inspired crafts!

2x4 snowman from Ginger Snap Crafts_thumb

2x4 Snowman

Snowman-Luminaries-at-GingerSnapCraf[1]

Snowman Luminaries

Pringles Can Snowman at GingerSnapCrafts.com #decoartprojects #snowman_thumb

Pringles Can Snowman

{light bulb} snowman ornament from GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb[1]

Light Bulb Snowman

Let It Snow Door Hanging at GingerSnapCrafts.com   #makeitfuncrafts [ad]_thumb

Let It Snow Door Hanging

DIY Snow Globe at GingerSnapCrafts.com #snow #kidscrafts

DIY Snow Globe

2x4 Snowmen Tutorial at GingerSnapCrafts.com #gingersnapcrafts #tutorial_thumb

2x4 Snowmen

Click the button for even more easy holiday crafts!

Let me know what you are crafting up for the holidays in the comments below!

snowflake

I’d love to hear what you’re up to! :)

Popsicle Stick Snowflake at GingerSnapCrafts.com #popsiclestick #crafts

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb




Yum