Ginger Snap Crafts: Hostess Gift Idea {tutorial}

Hostess Gift Idea {tutorial}

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GPHolidayAtHome #CollectiveBias

Good morning! Well, it’s Thanksgiving week. So, that means the holidays are officially upon us! Yay! Whether you are hosting or visiting family & friends this holiday season you going to need to stock up on all those go to items for holiday entertaining. Today I am excited to share this simple (buuuut very much needed & appreciated!) Hostess Gift Idea filled with some of my favorite products from Dollar General. I also have a free printable to go along with that, & I am sharing some amazing deals with you on all of these products! Let’s get started! :)

Hostess Gift Idea with Dollar General at GingerSnapCrafts.com #hostess #giftideas

hostess gift ideas

By the way you can find more holiday ideas from Dollar General right here. :)

Dixie Plates

Alright, when I have company my number one item to stock up on is paper plates! How about you? ;) Dixie® Everyday 9 in 86 ct Paper Plates are great for everyday use and Dixie Ultra® 10in 44ct Paper Plates are my go to for the holidays. These plates are super sturdy & thick & can hold up to 2 pounds of food! So, they are perfect for a holiday feast! ;)

My number two item is paper towels & napkins. Sparkle® paper towels are a super affordable, & I love the fun, bright patterns they use. Plus, they are awesome for cleaning up messes! If you have kiddos, you know what I’m talking about! The holidays can get a little bit messy. ;) I also love to stock up on Mardi Gras® Napkins. (By the way, these napkins are so fun to put on the kids’ table. They have funny pictures, jokes & silly sayings on them to get conversations started!)

hostess gift ideas 1

Hover over this image to shop for my favorite holiday essentials!

We are not always the ones hosting on the holidays. We visit family a lot, and I love bringing a basket filled with some of my favorite products to help out with all the celebrations. Plus, who wants to spend all their time doing dishes when you are visiting family? Not me! ;) I made this cute printable tag that you can print out & use as well. You can print some out here or you can right click & save the image below & then size as needed. I love it ~ Holiday Wishes now you won’t have to do the dishes! (I know that’s my holiday wish! haha!)

dishes tag

To make the tags, I used a paper trimmer to cut them out. Then I cut a piece of red cardstock just a little bit larger than my tag.

hostess gift 2

Then I glued the white paper to the red paper.

hostess gift 4

Then I punched a hole & added some cute twine.

hostess gift 5

Fill your basket with your favorite products & then tie on your tag. It’s super simple & easy to make! :)

hostess gift 6

Annnnnd your hostess will love receiving this when you arrive! :)

hostess gift idea

Stock up for the holidays and make your dollar go further with these awesome Georgia-Pacific essential products at Dollar General. Starting 11/19/17 through 12/23/17 only, Buy 3 Participating Products, Save $3! (Valid on Angel Soft® 12 Family / 12 Big Lavender, Sparkle® 6 Roll, all QNUSS 9 Mega and QNUP/QNUSS 12DR, Dixie® Everyday 9in 86 ct, Dixie Ultra® 10in 44ct, Brawny 6 Large Roll, Mardi Gras 200 ct)

Dollar General

Find your closest Dollar General right here. So, stop by & stock up on all of those holiday essentials!
What do you stock up on when company comes? I’d love to hear in the comments below. :)

Hostess Gift Idea with Dollar General at GingerSnapCrafts.com #hostess #giftideas

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

Yum