Ginger Snap Crafts: DIY Console table {tutorial}

DIY Console table {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by Life Storage.

Good morning! Whew! It’s the last day of November! Eek! This year is flying by! I don’t know if you are like me, but I like to tackle a few DIY projects before company comes into town. I really don’t do that on purpose, but it just seems to always work out like that for some reason. haha! For Thanksgiving, my sister & her family came into town. Annnnd the week before I decided to move our armoire out of the kid’s TV room and replace it with this amazing DIY Console Table. It literally took a day to pull off the switcheroo. Annnnnd I love it! :)

DIY Console Table by GingerSnapCrafts.com #LifeStorageDIY #DIY

Annnnd the best part about this is that this DIY console table cost me less than $50 to make! Eek! The wood cost about $30 and we splurged with some expensive hardware. You can find the complete tutorial and all the how to’s over on the Life Storage blog right here.

life-storage-blog-pinterest-image

I love how this is a versatile piece of furniture that could be used in an entry way, mud room or as a book shelf or even in your craft room to add more storage! I’m sure I’ll find tons of uses for it in our home. Let me know if you try to tackle this project. I’d love to hear how it goes! Annnnnnnnd while you are over at the Life Storage blog, be sure to check out some more DIY tutorials! (Click the picture to go to the full tutorial.)

life-storage-blog-DIY-blanket-ladder-pinterest-image

life-storage-modern-farmhouse-table

life-storage-cedar-planter-box-4

What DIY project will you tackle next? Do you have any planned before Christmas?
I’d love to hear. Leave a comment below. :)

DIY Console Table by GingerSnapCrafts.com #LifeStorageDIY #DIY

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb