Ginger Snap Crafts: 50 Teacher Gifts

50 Teacher Gifts

Hello there! Can you believe the school year is almost over? My kiddos have 2 more weeks left! Eek! It’s time to get those teacher gifts together. ASAP! So today I’ve rounded up 50 Teacher Gift Ideas for you & me. :) Most of these were linked up over the last few {wow me} wednesday parties & some of from some of my favorite feature posts in the past. Remember this week’s party is still going on. Feel free to swing by & get inspired. If you are a blogger, be sure to link up your ideas, too! You can do all of that here. Buuuut first check out this A+ feature post. Enjoy!

50 Teacher Gifts at GingerSnapCrafts.com #teacher #teachergift

8 Teacher Gift Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #linkparty #features_thumb[3]

8 Teacher Gift Ideas

20 Teacher Gift Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #silhouettechallenge #thesilhouettechallenge #silhouetteCAMEO #silhouetteportrait_thumb[5]

20 Teacher Gift Ideas

Over 15 teacher gift ideas at gingersnapcrafts.com #teachergift_thumb[1]

15 Teacher Gift Ideas

Thanks so much to everyone who shared their ideas. You are awesome! :)

50 Teacher Gifts at GingerSnapCrafts.com #teacher #teachergift

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

Yum