Ginger Snap Crafts: How to Have an Amazing Road Trip with Your Kids

How to Have an Amazing Road Trip with Your Kids

This post is brought to you by Life Storage.

life-storage-family-road-trip-15

If you know me at all, you know that I love a good road trip. ;) I love sharing the world with my kiddos, and there is no better way to do that than to hit the open road. It does take a lot of planning, and I have a few tricks up my sleeve to make things run smoothly. Today over on the Life Storage blog I’m sharing some of my best road tip tips. You’ll want to hop over there to see my tips on keeping the kiddos entertained in the car, an easy way to preserve those vacation memoires plus lots more. You’ll want to hop over here & pin that post for later. I know those summer road trips are already in their planning stages! :)

Over the years, I’ve shared some of our favorite family trips. I’ve link to some of those below. I need to add more blog posts soon! We’ve had an amazing trip to Yellowstone a few years ago, and then to Niagara Falls two summers ago. I need to share my tips for those two places soon. :)

Family Friendly Tips for Visiting the Grand Canyon at GingerSnapCrafts.com #grandcanyon #roadtrip #family_thumb

15 Family Friendly Tips for Visiting the Grand Canyon

Our Visit To North Carolina at GingerSnapCrafts.com #familyvacation #vacay #bowiefam #gingersnapcrafts_thumb[10]

Our Visit to North Carolina

My Trip to Magnolia Market at GingerSnapCrafts.com #magnoliamarket #waco[5]

Waco & Magnolia Market

20 Must Do's in Old Nauvoo at GingerSnapCrafts.com #churchhistory #Nauvoo #OldNauvoo_thumb

20 Must Dos in Old Nauvoo

Annnnd of course, if you are going on all these road trips, you’ll need to be saving up! ha!
Check out this cute vacation savings jar idea! :)

vacation-savings-jar-from-Ginger-Sna[2]

Vacation Savings Jar

Don’t forget to check out this post over at Life Storage for some amazing road trip tips! You’ll want to stick around their blog, too. You can always find the best ideas for your home & family. Let me know some of your vacation stops in the comments below. Also, what are your favorite road trip tips? I’d love to hear them! :)

life-storage-family-road-trip-15

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

Yum