Ginger Snap Crafts: DIY Cedar Planter Box

DIY Cedar Planter Box

This post is brought to you by Life Storage.

Hello there! Did you have a good weekend? It rained and rained and rained here! ha! I’m glad it calls for sunny & warm weather this week. Last week (before the rain rolled in) I was able to get one project checked off my list. Yay! My hubby & I whipped up this super cute DIY Cedar Planter Box one afternoon last week. :)

life-storage-cedar-planter-box-4

Today I’m over on the Life Storage blog sharing the whole tutorial. You can pop over here to get the supply list & see how easy this planter was to put together in 9 easy steps. We actually made two of them. I put flowers in this one on our front porch & the other one is on our deck. I planted a tomato plant in that one. It suppose to be a tomato plant that does not need a tomato cage to keep it upright. So we’ll have to wait & see how that goes! I’ll keep you updated. ;) I’m thinking these would also make super cute strawberry plant boxes. Next year I might try that out.

planter

I’ve shared tons of outdoor DIY projects in the past. There is just something about spring that makes me want to break out the power tools & start a wood project. haha! I have some of my favorites below. :)

Click on the pictures to go to the full tutorial. :)

DIY WIndow Box at Gingersnapcrafts.com_thumb

DIY herb garden with The Home Depot_thumb[1]

farmhouse bench from GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb

Simple Garden Bench at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb

You can find more of my projects & posts over on the Life Storage blog right here.

Let me know what project you are working on right now.
I’d love to hear! Leave a comment below. :)

life-storage-cedar-planter-box-4

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

Yum