Ginger Snap Crafts: What’s in Your Backpack? {free printables}

What’s in Your Backpack? {free printables}

Good morning! Back to school is right around the corner. Last week we started some of our back to school shopping! I love to do most of my back to school shopping online. PayPal makes that so easy! They also make it super simple to give back to your community. I’ll be sharing more about that in just a bit! Buuuut first I wanted to talk about {What’s in Your Backpack?}. That’s a question I ask my kiddos all the time. I know getting everyone out of the door with everything they need inside their backpacks can be a real struggle! Today I’m excited to be sharing what we do to make sure we have everything we need inside our backpacks every morning. Let’s get started! :)

What's in your backpack #backtoschool #BTS.png

back to school backpack

I have two kiddos in elementary school. I talked about my high school student’s backpack last week. Search 5 Backpack Must Haves for the High School Student to see what’s in hers. :) For my younger two, they’ll take their backpacks full of school supplies on the the first day. They’ll drop them in the assigned bins in the classroom, and then I don’t tend to worry about their school supplies for the rest of the year. Yay!

1st grader

What we do need to remember to put in their backpacks each day are a few essentials: their daily folder, lunch kit (or lunch money), library book, any notes to the teacher & their tennis shoes for P.E. I made this handy backpack checklist that I can hang on my kiddos backpack. Each day as we head out the door, they can quickly go through the list & check off what they need. While I was at it I made some monogram backpack hangtags, a bus rider tag & emergency information card.

backpack checklist

bus tagI am a bus rider!

hangtagC

You can download all of these hangtags & printables by clicking {HERE} or click on the image below.
For personal use only. Thank you!

monogram backpack tags at GingerSnapCrafts.com

I printed these cards out on white card stock. Then I glued the checklist behind the monogram & the emergency number card behind the bus card. I then laminated them & attached them to their backpack with a key ring. You can fill out the emergency card with a wet erase marker (or a fine tip permanent marker before you laminate). Now I can be confident when I ask “What’s in your backpack?”, my kiddos will respond, “Everything that I need for school!”. Well, we can hope anyways! ha! ;)

backpack tags2

Alright, now let’s talk about all that back to school shopping that we are all right in the middle of! All of those backpacks, school supplies & back to school clothes can add up really quick! I love shopping with PayPal. When you shop with PayPal Credit for all your back to school needs, you can split up your payments over time using their easy payment plans, or you can receive more time to pay with their special financing offers like: No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. I’m not going to lie. I’ve used this option to buy craft supplies more than once. ;)

back to 1st grade

Also, right now you can take advantage of PayPal’s exclusive offers with select retailers that can make your back to school shopping even more affordable. Go {HERE} to check out some great ways to save money on back to school.

back to school

backpack for kids

Another thing that I love about using PayPal is the PayPal One Touch. When you login to make a purchase you are given the choice to “stay logged in” for that same device & browser combo across all eligible PayPal merchants. I love that you don’t have to log in & out every time you shop. It makes is so much more simple & convenient to shop.

back to school pictures

Annnnnd what I love most about PayPal is that they make charitable giving so, so easy! This back to school season, PayPal is partnering with select charities dedicated to providing access to education & extracurricular enrichment to children. You simply download the PayPal app to your phone & with a few clicks you can safely, securely & quickly donate to your favorite charities around the world. To learn more about the PayPal Giving Fund & how to donate, go right {HERE}.

Paypal app

When you use the PayPal Giving Fund, 100% of proceeds go to selected partnering charity organizations, such as: Let Girls Learn, YMCA & Boys & Girls Clubs of America.

back to school time

If you have older kiddos be sure to check out Venmo. Venmo is great to use when splitting costs for college like rent, dorm room essentials and even buying groceries. Venmo makes it easy to pay or split bills using many different payment options, including a bank account, debit cards or credit cards, & many transactions are completely free. You can download & start using Venmo right {HERE}.

backpack tags

Let me know what works for your family to keep everyone’s backpacks organized in the comments below. :)

What's in your backpack #backtoschool #BTS.png

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb2

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.