Ginger Snap Crafts: Farmhouse Bench {tutorial}

Farmhouse Bench {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by Life Storage.

Good morning! I’m just popping in really quick to let you know that I’m sharing a brand new DIY tutorial over on the Life Storage blog. This simple farmhouse bench has transformed my front porch. I just love it!

farmhouse bench from GingerSnapCrafts.com

bench

It offers tons of seating, & there is plenty of extra storage in the crates for garden tools, toys or whatever! :)
I love that you can change out the pillows for the seasons & decorate it to match your home & style.

1920farmhousebench

Best of all, it’s made with 2x4 & 1 box of wood screws, so it’s super affordable.
This is a simple weekend project that you can tackle, too! :)
Click the image below to see the full tutorial. Let me know if you have any questions!

farmhouse bench

Last month I shared these simple cedar window boxes. You can get that tutorial right {HERE}.

DIY Window Box

For more farmhouse home decor ideas go right {HERE}.

Over 12 Farmhouse Home Decor Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #farmhouse #homedecor #forthehome

I hope you have an amazing day! Go make something fun! :)

farmhouse bench from GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb2

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.