Ginger Snap Crafts: Easy Gift Idea with Free Printable

Easy Gift Idea with Free Printable

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GiveExtraGetExtra #Target #CollectiveBias

Hello! Hello! How was your weekend? Ours was was super warm! I think we hit the mid 70s on Saturday. I’m not sure what happened to winter! ha! ;) Buuut it did give us some time to get out of the house & do something fun. On Friday we made these easy gifts & took them around to some friends. It’s always fun to "Give Extra, Get Extra". The New Extra® 35-stick pack (that you can find at the checkout line at Target) worked so perfectly for this. So keep reading to see this easy gift idea. Annnd I have some with free printables for you, too! :)

Easy Gift Idea with free printables at GingerSnapCrafts.com

fun gift ideas with gum

I love these big 35 stick packs! They have so much more gum than regular packs. They are perfect for sticking in your bag, gift giving & sharing with friends. This month you can save 10% on the new Extra® 35-stick pack using the Cartwheel coupon app offer.

Extra Gum

The Extra® Gum Spearmint & Extra® Gum Polar Ice® both come in super cute, durable, recycled packaging. I’m still thinking of all the fun ways I could upcycle these after the gum is gone! ha!

gum at TargetWrigley's Gum

Alright ~ let’s get to that tutorial! I found everything I needed at Target. You’ve got to love their dollar spot!

supplies

You’ll need:
Extra® 35-stick pack
notepads
pencils
magnets
tape
scrapbook paper
scissors
metallic ric rac or twine
this printable (or you can right click & save the images below & size as needed)

gumtaggumtagskeep calm

So, first you’ll print out your labels & cut them out.

printable gift ideasbubble gum gift ideas

Then using a little tape to hold everything in place I put my gifts together like this.

Wrigley's gum gift ideas #giftideas

Then to make it look put together I added some fun metallic ric rac.

ric rac

So cute!

Wrigley's Gum at Target gift ideas

These gifts are perfect for bringing a smile to someone’s face! :)

fun gift ideas with gum

Remember you can find the new Extra® 35-stick pack at Target. Look for it!

gum

Click {HERE} for more fun ways to “Give Extra, Get Extra”.

Easy Gift Idea with free printables at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.