Ginger Snap Crafts: 15 Peanut Butter Recipes

15 Peanut Butter Recipes

Hello! It feels so good to be back featuring you guys again! I missed that over the holidays. It was nice to take a little blogging break though. I hope you all had an amazing holiday & are off to a great start for the new year. Today I’m excited to be featuring 15 Peanut Butter Recipes that were linked up to the last two {wow me} wednesdays parties. I love peanut butter! Remember this week’s party is still going on! So if you are a blogger be sure to swing by to link up your latest projects, recipes & ideas! You can do that right {HERE}. I’d love to see them & feature you, too. Buuuut first check out this yummy feature post! Enjoy!

Fifteen Peanut Butter Recipes at GingerSnapCrafts.com #recipes #peanutbutter

Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups

Ultimate-Peanut-Butter-Cookies-Recip[5]

Ultimate Peanut Butter Cookies

Ooey Gooey Peanut Butter Cookie Bowl at GingerSnapCrafts.com #recipe #NewFavorite #CollectiveBias #shop_thumb[2]

Ooey Gooey Peanut Butter Cookie Bowls

Check out some more yummy goodies below! :)

13 Tempting Desserts at GingerSnapCrafts.com #desserts #linkparty #features _thumb[3]

13 Tempting Desserts

Thanks so much to everyone who linked up!
Do you have a favorite peanut butter recipe?
I’d love to hear. Leave a comment below. :)

Fifteen Peanut Butter Recipes at GingerSnapCrafts.com #recipes #peanutbutter

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.