Ginger Snap Crafts: Strawberry Yogurt Pops {recipe}

Strawberry Yogurt Pops {recipe}

This post was first seen over on Design Dazzle as part of their Summer Camp Series.

Hello! How are you? Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? As you read this our family is headed to Yellowstone! Eek! Make sure you follow me on instagram to see some fun pictures from our adventure! A few weeks ago I shared these yummy homemade pops made with fresh strawberries & creamy yogurt over on Design Dazzle. They are so cool & refreshing ~ a perfect summer treat. I’m excited to share this easy strawberry yogurt pops recipe on my blog with all of you today! I also have some links to some of my favorite summer treats that I’ve shared over the years. So keep reading. :)

Strawberry Yogurt Pops from GingerSnapCrafts.com

homemade popsicles

FYI: To make these I used these molds that I found on Amazon. :)

For these strawberry yogurt pops you’ll only need a few ingredients:
a 32 oz. tub of vanilla yogurt
1/2 pint of strawberries
1 cup of milk

strawberry pops

Put all of the ingredients in a blender & blend together. Pour into molds. Freeze for 4-6 hours in your freezer, and then enjoy! :)

Tip: When you take the frozen popsicles out of the freezer run them under warm water for about a minute, & then the lid will come right off.

make your own popsicles

Make sure you check out some of my other favorite cool summer treats.
Just click on the pictures below, & it will take you to the yummy recipe. :)

Raspberry Lemonade Slushie at GingerSnapCrafts.com #cbias #shop #recipe #slushie

Butter-Pecan-Root-Beer-Floats-from-G

Banana Pudding Pops at GingerSnapCrafts.com #popsicle #summer #recipe

Strawberry Lemonade Float at GingerSnapCrafts.com #recipe #cbias #shop

Do you have any favorite summer treats?
Have you ever been to Yellowstone?
Any tips for us? I’d love to hear! Leave a comment below. :)

Strawberry Yogurt Pops from GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.