Ginger Snap Crafts: Sew Easy Gift Boxes with We R Memory Keepers {tutorial}

Sew Easy Gift Boxes with We R Memory Keepers {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by We R Memory Keepers.

Hello! One of my favorite things about being a craft blogger is getting to try out fun new craft supplies all the time! I LOVE when a get a box of goodies from We R Memory Keepers in the mail. It’s like Christmas morning to me! ha! ;) Recently I was able to try out some of their Sew Easy supplies for the very first time. I am in love! The Sew Easy line is just that “sew” easy! It’s the perfect way to embellish a gift box, card, scrapbook page or any paper craft with a hand sewn look. So keep reading to see how I made these Sew Easy Gift Boxes. :)

Sew Easy Gift Boxes at GingerSnapCrafts.com #wermemorykeepers #lifestylestudios #papercraft #seweasy

paper gift boxes

You’ll need a few supplies:
Sew Easy Template
Sew Easy needle, cutting mat & floss
match box die
kraft paper
scissors
Epic 6 Die Cutting Tool
Genius Ultimate Cutting Platform

***Remember you can get 20% off all We R Memory Keepers products when you use the code GINGER at checkout.****

die cutting

First I cut these simple boxes out using the matchbox die set & my Evolution. You can see a tutorial on how to use a die cutting machine {HERE}.

Evolution Craft Cutter

Then I put my Sew Easy template where I wanted my design to go.

sew easy templete

Then using my sewing needle I punched holes using my template as a guide.

sew easy template from We R Memory Keepers

Then I threaded my needed with the thread.

sewing card

Then you just sew right on the paper. It’s kind of like a dot to dot. ha!

how to sew on paper

Pretty soon I had a finished design!

sewing on paper

Isn’t that the cutest thing ever? I love it!

hello paper box

Then I filled my gift boxes with candy, and they are ready to give to someone.

Hello paper box #wermemorykeeperspaper gift boxes with We R Memory Keeperssew easy tool from We R Memory Keepers #spon

You can check out more of my We R Memory Keepers projects below. :)

Cupcake-Ring-Liners-with-Party-Favor[3]

Cupcake Ring Liners with Party Flags

Washi Tape Photo Plaque at GingerSnapCrafts.com #wermemorykeepers #silhouetteCAMEO #tutorial_thumb[2]

Washi Tape Photo Plaque

quick & easy cupcake toppers at GingerSnapCrafts.com _thumb[3]

Cupcake Toppers

Tiny Gift Boxes with We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board at GingerSnapCrafts.com #wermemorykeepers #spon_thumb[2]

Tiny Gift Boxes

GINGER

Sew Easy Gift Boxes at GingerSnapCrafts.com #wermemorykeepers #lifestylestudios #papercraft #seweasy

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.