Ginger Snap Crafts: fab friday {#1 dry erase calendar}

fab friday {#1 dry erase calendar}

Are you ready for this? ;)

backtoschool1

Our family calendar is my #1 back to school help. 

{If it’s not on the THIS calendar it’s not happening in our family.}

IMG_0150

It was super easy to make, too.  I bought a 16 x 20 inch frame at Hobby Lobby, & then I bought the vinyl at Say it With Style on etsy.  {She has several different styles to chose from, too!}

IMG_0151   IMG_0152

The vinyl is printed in reverse & sticks to the back of the glass.  You simply take the frame apart, &  then apply your vinyl to the inside of the glass.  {So when you put your glass back in the frame you’ve got a nice smooth surface to write on.   Love, love, love it!!} 

IMG_0154

TIP:  I cut a white sheet of poster board to fit my frame & slid that in before I put it all back together.   You can write on the frame with a dry erase marker.  It works perfectly. 

IMG_0155    IMG_0156

We can put all of our important dates on our calendar…..so, do you see anything exciting coming up? hehe  {Look close…yep, my 1000 follower celebration starts Monday! Wahoo!!!}    Oh!  Did you notice it’s my birthday, too!!?? Yeah!  Can’t wait until Monday!

It’s going to  be fabulous!  I promise!

    IMG_0160

A big thanks to all of YOU for helping me out with my back to school series.  It’s been so much fun, & I enjoyed all of YOUR back to school ideas!  A special thanks to my guest bloggers!    {Thank you!}

Neko Knits | Dukes & Duchesses | Simply Organizing | Nadia

:)

See YOU on Monday!