Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #15

{wow me} wednesday #15

Welcome to

{wow me} wednesday #15.

{Yes, 15!!  I can’t believe it!  Wow!  How time flies!}

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend.

The weather has been amazing where I live. 

{I can feel fall in the air!  Yeah!}

 

This past week’s top viewed link were these

Back to School Apothacary Jars

from  That’s What {Che} Says…

{She shares a great tutorial so you can make you own!}

I’ll be featuring some more of your fabulous link ups

at {take a look at you} on Thursday.

So make sure you check back to see

if it was YOU who made me say {wow}.

 

Now on to the party!

 The rules are simple.

Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}

Must be something made by YOU.

Link up to your post, not your main blog.

{No etsy shops, giveaways or business links, please.}

Visit other links, make new friends & have fun!

Can’t wait to see what you link up!

FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.

Also, my back to school link party is still open!  Link those ideas up {HERE}.