Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #14

{wow me} wednesday #14

Welcome to {wow me} wednesday #14!
 
September is Back to School month
here at Ginger Snap Crafts! Yeah!
 So make sure you follow along for some great tips & tricks!
I’m having a Back to School link up party that will be open all month long.
So if you have any back to school ideas please link them up {HERE}.
 
Tonight’s party is for all of your other latest & greatest projects & ideas!
Can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
 
Last week’s most viewed link was this
by A Step in the Journey
 
 
Check out all of the little touches.
Love it.
{Makes me want to start on my own master bedroom makeover!}
 
 
I’ll be featuring some more of your fabulous link ups
at {take a look at you} on Thursday.
So make sure you check back to see
if it was YOU who made me say {wow}.
 
Now it’s time for the PaRtY!
 
The rules are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts.
{Please grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.}
Link up something YOU
have made, done, whipped up or created.
{Please no etsy shops, giveaways or advertisements.}
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
Visit some of the other links.
Leave comments, make new friends
& most of all have fun!
 
Ginger Snaps