Ginger Snap Crafts: new series {back to school}

new series {back to school}

Yep!  You read it right...
 
Ginger Snap Crafts is going

Back to school.

{all September long}

 
It's going to fun...make sure you follow along!
 
The Schedule
 
Monday
Back To School Link Party
{This party will be open all month long!}
Each Monday I will feature
some of your back to school ideas!
 
Tuesday
Guest Post &/or Giveaway Day
{If you have a fabulous back to school idea or tutorial
& would like to guest post please email me
at  gingersnapcraft {at} yahoo {dot} com
& I'll add you to the schedule.}
 
Wednesday
{wow me} wednesday party
will still be going on each week!  Yeah!
So make sure you check back each Wednesday
& link up your latest & greatest!
Whatever goes!  Can't wait to see what you are up to. :)
 
Thursday
my usual {wow me} wednesday feature post
 
Friday
I'll be sharing my {top five} back to school helps!
Most of you know I have 5 kiddos.
It takes a lot to keep us on track & organized.
I'll be sharing my favorite projects & ideas
that make my family's life so much easier this time of year. :)
 
{Grab a button & help spread the word. :)}
 
Ginger Snap Crafts
 
{See YOU on Monday!}